Volunteers and interns play a vital role in helping Goodwill carry out its mission. We are currently seeking individuals to assist us in a variety of areas, including:
- General clerical – periodically we have special projects that involve data entry, filing, follow-up calls and other clerical responsibilities
- Event support – help with special events including setup, decorations, registration, greeting guests, planning and other related tasks
- Retail special projects – sorting, recording inventory, stocking shelves, and other tasks related to special projects at Goodwill’s retail stores
- Supporting youth – provide mentorship for young people enrolled in Goodwill’s youth programs or assist with events sponsored or hosted by the youth programs
- Facilities special projects – Goodwill periodically has a need for facilities maintenance support such as painting, cleaning, organizing, gardening or other similar projects
- Resource centers – provide hands-on assistance to job seekers as they search for jobs or apply for available positions online
For groups of volunteers, please contact Vanessa Miller, Marketing Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 724-3625 ext. 1391.
Individual volunteers must be 18 years or older. If you are interested in joining the Goodwill team as a volunteer or intern, please complete the form below. If we have an opportunity that meets your skills, interests and location, we will follow up with you. If we don’t have a current opportunity, we will keep your information on file for one year to match you with future projects.
Please note: to fulfill court-ordered community service hours, please contact the Goodwill store manager at the location at which you wish to volunteer.
Thank you for your interest in Goodwill.