Meeting Room Terms and Conditions – Use by Goodwill Staff
The following guidelines apply to all meeting space at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center at 1616 Patton Avenue, Asheville:
- Meeting rooms are available for use by Goodwill staff and onsite program partners. For external agency use, please refer to the Goodwill Meeting Services page.
- Meeting rooms are available during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Meeting rooms are not available on weekends unless the following criteria are met: Goodwill staff are in attendance, the event is significant to Goodwill’s mission, and the event has been approved by a member of Goodwill’s senior team.
- Recurring meeting reservations are accepted up to 12 months in advance; other meeting reservations are accepted up to 6 months in advance.
- Light refreshments, coffee and box lunches may be brought in with prior approval. Goodwill staff are responsible for prompt cleanup.
Goodwill Meeting Room Policies
Organizations reserving space and meeting attendees must follow the policies below:
- Access to the projector includes a laptop. Please bring presentations on USB or access them via the internet.
- For meetings of more than 30 people (non-employees), you must assign someone to assist with intake in the lobby.
- Alcohol is not permitted at any function held on Goodwill premises.
- AV equipment is available in each meeting room. Goodwill/partner program staff are responsible for turning off all equipment before leaving the room. If equipment is left on, damaged, or missing, a minimum fee of $200 will be charged to to help cover the substantial costs incurred by Goodwill to replace or repair the equipment.
- All persons accessing the meeting rooms must display a Goodwill visitor badge or a company badge at all times.
Meeting Services Contact
828-298-9023 x11161, email