Find the Field that Fits
Are you thinking about a career but don’t know how to get your foot in the door? Career Quest offers free webinars from professionals in industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, skilled trades, retail, services, and hospitality. Join a discussion where you’ll learn what businesses have to offer and participate in a live Q and A session. All events are free, but attendees must register to attend.
Career Quest webinars are held on Thursdays at 10 a.m. (ET). The list below represents some of our webinar topics and guests. To view the full schedule and register for an event, please visit the Career Quest event page on Eventbrite.
- Manufacturing Quality – Eaton Corporation
- Logistics and Fulfillment – Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Hospitality Careers – Kimpton Hotel Arras, Asheville Hotel Group
- Non-Clinical Medical Careers – MAHEC (Mountain Area Health Education Center)
- Continuous Improvement Culture – Emerson Automation Solutions
- Manufacturing Roles – Mills Manufacturing
- Starting a Healthcare Career
- HIPAA and the Importance of Privacy
Opportunities for Employers
Goodwill is seeking employers and industry experts to present in future webinars. These events offer opportunities to showcase your workplace, advertise open positions, and dispel myths about jobs in your industries. Email us to learn more.
Career Quest in the News
- Career Quest by Goodwill | Triad Today
- Getting to know an employer virtually before you even apply | wfmynews2.com
- Goodwill’s Career Quest webinar series begins Thursday, Jan. 28 | mountainxpress.com
Career Quest: Manufacturing Quality w/ Eaton Corp. | ashevillechamber.com
- Goodwill’s Virtual Training Opportunities | WPVM 103.7 FM
Other Virtual Opportunities
Goodwill’s virtual training options enable job seekers to access a wide range of employment and training services, where and when they need them. Upcoming events are updated regularly on our Virtual Training page.