Find the Field that Fits
Are you thinking about a career but don’t know how to get your foot in the door? Career Quest offers free webinars from professionals in industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, skilled trades, retail, services, and hospitality. Join a discussion where you’ll learn what businesses have to offer and participate in a live Q and A session. All events are free, but attendees must register to attend.
Career Quest webinars are held on Thursdays at 10 a.m. (ET). The list below represents some of our webinar topics and guests. To view the full schedule and register for an event, please visit the Career Quest event page on Eventbrite.
Opportunities for Employers
Would you like to be a featured Career Quest guest?
There are three ways to get involved with Career Quest:
1. Live Webinar Series: We invite employers to log on and speak directly with a group of job seekers via a live, moderated Q&A session. These live webinars are hosted via Zoom with a duration of 1 hour or less. To view the full schedule and register for an event, please visit the Career Quest event page on Eventbrite. To see a promo video highlighting past webinars, click here.
2. Studio “Podcast-style” Interview Series: Recorded in our studio and added to a digital content library where people can go view them later to find out more about a particular industry or employer. These are short and edited down to approximately 10 minutes and can be viewed later by job seekers and individuals wanting to learn about local employers.
3. Physical Tours: Students and Goodwill Staff will visit an employer’s place of business for a guided tour. These allow job seekers to see what work is like in real time and get inspired to pursue employment in these fields.
We encourage our employer partners to take advantage of any or all of these options. We would be happy to engage with our partners in one, two, or all three formats. These events offer opportunities to showcase your workplace, advertise open positions, and dispel myths about jobs in your industries. Email us to learn more.
Career Quest in the News
- Career Quest by Goodwill | Triad Today
- Getting to know an employer virtually before you even apply | wfmynews2.com
Career Quest: Manufacturing Quality w/ Eaton Corp. | ashevillechamber.com
- Goodwill’s Virtual Training Opportunities | WPVM 103.7 FM
Other Virtual Opportunities
Goodwill’s virtual training options enable job seekers to access a wide range of employment and training services, where and when they need them. Upcoming events are updated regularly on our Virtual Training page.