“Building Financial Stability…One Step at a Time”
The Prosperity Center is a United Way collaborative between Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina and Financial Pathways of the Piedmont. The Center assists individuals with a variety of needs, aimed at helping them reach financial stability. Services include job search assistance, learning how to get and stay debt free and much more. We also offer various classes and workshops throughout the year, including free tax preparation, computer basics and others.
At the Prosperity Center, we provide a comprehensive package of services that help to resolve personal problems that may adversely impact work performance, conduct, health and well-being. We address problems in the quickest and most convenient manner while protecting confidentiality.
Taking part in the Prosperity Center is easy if you are prepared to start down the path to financial security. The first step in the process is to come in to our center for a welcome session during business hours. This session will introduce you to our program and the wealth of services and resources directed toward your financial stability such as:
- Budget and Credit Counseling
- Credit Report Review
- Debt Management
- Housing Counseling (including foreclosure prevention)
- Career and Financial Coaching
- Job Search Preparation (tailored resume writing, interviewing tips, how to job search)
- Computers with Internet access, telephone, copier, and fax
- Skills Building Classes such as “Tech Literacy for the Workplace”
- Free Income Tax Preparation Assistance (provided January-April 15 by Experiment in Self Reliance/Volunteer Income Tax Assistance: VITA)
We are here to help you reach your goals! The Prosperity Center is located in the Goodwill complex at 508 Waughtown Street in Winston-Salem and is open Mon-Thu, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Fri, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Contact us to learn more at 336-761-1458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.