Local job seekers looking to re-enter the workforce can meet with a dozen Triad-area employers at an outdoor hiring event organized by Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina and the NCWorks Career Center of Forsyth County.
Multi-Employer Hiring Event
Date: Wednesday, June 2
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: LJVM Coliseum parking lot; enter at Goodwill Workforce Development Center (2701 University Parkway, Winston-Salem)
A wide range of jobs is available, including positions in production manufacturing, truck driving, retail and customer service. Some employers are able to start new employees immediately.
Employers scheduled to attend include:
- Ashley Furniture Industries: hiring full-time positions up to 60 hours per week
- Atrium Window and Doors: hiring multiple production positions
- AWP (Area Wide Protective Services): hiring traffic control protectors (flaggers)
- Charter Spectrum: hiring all positions in Piedmont Triad area, including customer service, technical customer service and retail
- Dollar Tree/Family Dollar: hiring for all positions
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres: hiring production operators on various shifts; starting pay $14 per hour
- Food Lion: hiring for all positions, including managers
- Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC: hiring for retail stores, donation centers and production positions
- Graham Personnel Services: hiring light industrial positions in Kernersville and Winston-Salem; pay range of $12-$17 per hour
- Partners Personnel: hiring for light industrial positions
- Schneider Trucking: hiring dedicated OTR truck drivers
- Starbucks: hiring for 150+ openings in Winston-Salem, High Point, Clemmons and Mt. Airy
Pre-registration is not required. Attendees are asked to practice social distancing and wear a mask if they have not been fully vaccinated.
Email for more information or call Bryant King (Goodwill) at 336-724-3625 x11209 or Justin Tanks (NCWorks) at 336-464-0520 x11355.