Meeting Room Terms and Conditions – Use by Goodwill Staff, NCWorks and Crosby Scholars
The following guidelines apply to all meeting space at Goodwill’s headquarters, 2701 University Parkway in Winston-Salem:
- Meeting rooms are available for use by Goodwill staff and onsite program partners. For external agency use, please refer to the Goodwill Meeting Services page.
- Meeting rooms are available during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Meeting rooms are not available on weekends unless the following criteria are met: Goodwill staff are in attendance, the event is significant to Goodwill’s mission, and the event has been approved by a member of Goodwill’s senior team.
- Staff must contact Vanessa Miller, marketing services manager, to verify room availability prior to submitting a Goodwill Room Reservation Agreement (form below).
- Recurring meeting reservations are accepted up to 12 months in advance; other meeting reservations are accepted up to 6 months in advance.
- Room setup requests (see Meeting Room Seating Setups) must be made prior to the event and any changes to setup must be confirmed with Goodwill’s marketing services manager at least one week prior to the event.
- Light refreshments, coffee and box lunches may be brought in with prior approval. Vending machines are also available for meetings that need to break for refreshments. Goodwill staff are responsible for prompt cleanup.
Goodwill Meeting Room Policies
Organizations reserving space and meeting attendees must follow the policies below:
- Access to the projector includes a laptop. Organizations are encouraged to bring their presentations on USB or access them via the internet.
- Attendees are not permitted to rearrange room setup unless approved by Goodwill housekeeping or the marketing services manager.
- Alcohol is not permitted at any function held on Goodwill premises.
- AV equipment is available in each meeting room. Goodwill/partner program staff are responsible for turning off all equipment before leaving the room. If equipment is left on, damaged, or missing, a minimum fee of $200 will be charged to to help cover the substantial costs incurred by Goodwill to replace or repair the equipment.
- All persons accessing the meeting rooms must display a Goodwill visitor badge or a company badge at all times.
- All meeting attendees must park in the adjacent LJVM Coliseum parking lot. Parking is not permitted in any parking spaces marked “Retail”. All persons must enter and leave the building through the main lobby.
- A meeting representative must be present in the main lobby to register meeting attendees and issue ID badges prior to the event.
- The hanging, taping or otherwise adhering of posters or other materials on the walls of the meeting rooms is NOT permitted for any reason.
Meeting Services Contact
Vanessa Miller, Meeting Services Manager
336-724-3621 ext. 11391, email