Job seekers are invited to a series of six free job readiness workshops presented by Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina this summer. The workshops offer professional advice on resume writing, job searching, interview preparation and other topics.
The workshops take place at the Pack Memorial and Black Mountain Branches of the Buncombe County Public Library from 2-3:30 p.m. on each of the days listed below.
Pack Memorial Library Schedule:
– Monday, June 15 – Tips for an Effective Job Search
– Monday, July 13 – Resume Tips & Tricks
– Monday, Aug. 10 – Interview 101: Common Questions & Interview Practices
Black Mountain Branch Schedule:
– Tuesday, June 16 – Tips for an Effective Job Search
– Tuesday, July 14 – Resume Tips & Tricks
– Tuesday, Aug. 11 – Interview 101: Common Questions & Interview Practices
The workshops will be presented by staff from Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center located at 1616 Patton Avenue in Asheville. For more information, contact Mike VanGilder at (828) 298-9023 ext. 1160.