Goodwill’s 18th Annual Golf Tournament will be held at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons on Thursday, May 5.
- Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Shotgun start at 1 p.m.
- Captain’s Choice – no handicap
- Lunch provided by Chick-fil-A
- Dinner provided by Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Fees include sales tax. Contributions are deductible for federal income taxes in the amount over the market value of $65.00 per golfer. In the event of rain, the tournament will be held unless the course is closed by Tanglewood Park management.
Your participation in Goodwill’s Golf Tournament helps continue a tradition that has lasted over 90 years. Since 1926, Goodwill has provided hope and opportunity for people in northwest North Carolina. Only with the community’s support can we continue to assist thousands of people each year find jobs and reach their fullest potential.
Payment is respectfully requested prior to the tournament. Register and pay online at goodwillgolftourney.eventbrite.com or receive invoice via email.