On Feb.14, Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina will hide some very special Valentine’s Day prizes at each of their 45 retail stores. Gift cards ranging in value from $5 to $15 will be hidden inside of garments and other items throughout each store. As a bonus, one of our stores has hidden a VISA gift card worth $250, and it’s just waiting for some lucky person to claim it.
“Cupid is a little mischievous, so we thought it might be fun to have him hide prizes in all 45 stores in honor of Valentine’s Day,” said Jaymie Eichorn, Goodwill Vice President of Marketing and Communications. “The gift cards might be hidden in pockets, on clothing hangers, or any number of places, so we invite our customers to come hunt for their prize while they’re hunting for great bargains.“
Here’s how it works:
– On Feb. 14, shop at one of Goodwill of Northwest North Carolina’s retail stores (outlet stores not included) – click here to see our locations
– Be on the lookout for Cupid’s hidden gift tags
– If you find a gift tag, take it to the cashier to redeem your prize and receive your gift card. (No purchase necessary. Prize not valid if shopper leaves the store before redeeming at cash register.)
– If you win, let us know if it’s okay to post a photo of you and your prize on our Facebook page. Then don’t forget to share your good news on your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #goodwilllove
– Throughout Valentine’s Day, follow Goodwill on social media to find out which stores still have prizes to be claimed with the hashtag #goodwilllove