My Goodwill Date Night is taking place on just 1 night at just 3 Goodwill Stores so join us on Thursday, February 1 from 6-8pm for all the fun and get a free outfit – perfectly paired with your date.
- Asheville: 51 Mills Gap Road, Asheville 28803
- Hickory: 1877 N Center Street, Hickory 28601
- Winston-Salem: 208 Jonestown Road, Winston-Salem 27104
DATE/TIME: Thursday, February 1, 2018, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
FINDING AN OUTFIT:
Couples who enter the contest on February 1 from 6-8pm, will receive their date night outfits for free. This includes any combination of apparel valued at $20.00 total or less.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST:
By submitting a contest entry on the night of February 1, couple agrees to submit photo online to the Goodwill Date Night Photo Contest.
- Photo will be taken on February 1 at the above three store locations by a Goodwill employee.
- Contestant/couple photos will be posted on Goodwill’s Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag: #mygoodwilldatenight. Each post will include the location, date, and names of the individuals in the photo.
- Facebook and Instagram users will vote on their favorites by linking and sharing from 2/5/18 to 2/9/18.
- Winners in each location will be selected using a combination of social media user votes (likes) and a panel selected by Goodwill.
- Winners will be notified via contact information submitted on the contest entry form on 2/12/18.
- Winners will be announced publicly on Goodwill’s Facebook and Instagram on 2/13/18.
There will be three Goodwill Date Night winners, one winner per location. Each winner will receive a Goodwill Date Night Package (for example, a gift card to popular local restaurant, a gift card to a flower shop and a movie gift card), a $200 value.
MY GOODWILL DATE NIGHT COMPLETE RULES:
- Void outside of the store locations; during contest Thursday, February 1, 2018, 6pm-8pm.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina, its subsidiaries, the contracted agencies involved in the development and execution of this contest and immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each, and those living in the same household) of the above are ineligible.
- Participants may only enter once.
- There will be one winner per location: Asheville (51 Mills Gap Road), Hickory (1877 N Center Street) and Winston-Salem (208 Jonestown Road).
- Prize winners will be notified by email and announced on Facebook and goodwillnwnc.org.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries submitted.
- The winner must claim the prize within 72 hours of email notification by responding by email or phone. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, he/she forfeits the applicable prize and he/she will be disqualified from further consideration.
- Failure to comply with these requirements and/or the Official Rules for any reason, return of prize notification or prize as un-deliverable or disqualification of any winner for any reason will result in forfeiture of applicable prize.
- If a potential contest prize winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, Goodwill will select an alternative potential winner. If a potential contest winner forfeits a prize or disqualifies for any reason, an administrator will select from all eligible entries received during the contest period an alternative potential winner. This course of action may continue until the particular prize is won and claimed, or for up to three (3) alternates (after with the applicable prize will remain un-awarded), whichever occurs first (if time permits).
- As a condition of entering, entrants agree:
- To release Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina, its respected affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, its sales representatives, distributors, administrators, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (Promotional Parties), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to delivery, awarding, receipt, possession, typos, misspellings, and/or use or misuse of the entry form and/or prize;
- Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for the actual out-of-pocket expenses;
- All causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and
- Any and all claims, judgements, and award shall be limited to the out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’’ fees and court costs.
- Goodwill is not responsible for late, lost, mutilated or mis-delivered, illegible, incomplete, or postage-due mail.
- That all decisions made by the administrator will be final and conclusive.
- Except where prohibited, submitting a photo to Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina for the 2018 My Goodwill Date Night Contest constitutes consent from the participant to use his/her name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented without territorial or time limitation.
- Goodwill may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate the contest by posting a notice should any causes arise beyond the control of Goodwill.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
- Questions about this promotion should be directed to Jenny Scholl, Goodwill Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.