- This event has passed.
Job Fair Boot Camp
November 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pre-registration is required
Employers are seeking employees who are equipped with the skills necessary to get the job done. The Job Fair Boot Camp will prepare you to present yourself in the best way possible at the November 16 job fair at Goodwill Career Connections.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Training – What you do before, during and after a job fair
- Dress Rules – Your “get a job” uniform
- Sound Off – How to approach the employer with your elevator speech
- Networking – How to network at the job fair
- Interrogations – How to ask questions to the employer
- Resume Maneuvers – Creating a resume that will help you get a job
- Application Overwatch – Filling out applications effectively and properly
- Interview Drills – Practicing a real-life interview with employers
Those that attend the Job Fair Boot Camp will be part of our Advance Guard. Advance Guard members will receive priority access to the Nov. 16 job fair at 8:45 a.m. before its regular start time at 9 a.m.