- This event has passed.
Job Fair Boot Camp
June 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Employers are seeking employees who are equipped with the skills necessary to get the job done. The Job Fair Boot Camp will prepare you to present yourself in the best way possible at the Third Thursday Job Fair on June 21 at Goodwill Career Connections.
What will be covered:
- Job Fair Basics – What you do before, during and after a job fair
- Dress Rules – What you should and should not wear to a job fair
- How to approach the employer with your elevator speech
- Networking – How to network at the job fair
- How to ask employers relevant questions
- Resume Assistance – Creating a resume that will help you get a job
- Application Skills – Filling out applications effectively and properly
- Interview Techniques – Practicing a real-life interview
Those that attend the Job Fair Boot Camp will receive priority access to the June 21 job fair beginning at 8:45 a.m. (regular start time 9 a.m.).