- This event has passed.
Job Fair Boot Camp
April 12, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pre-registration is required
Employers are seeking people who are equipped with the skills necessary to get the job done. The Job Fair Boot Camp will prepare you to present yourself in the best way possible at the April 19 job fair at Goodwill Career Connections.
What will be covered:
- Job Fair Basics – What you do before, during and after a job fair
- Dress Rules – What you should and should not wear to a job fair
- How to approach the employer with your elevator speech
- Networking – How to network at the job fair
- How to ask employers relevant questions
- Resume Assistance – Creating a resume that will help you get a job
- Application Skills – Filling out applications effectively and properly
- Interview Techniques – Practicing a real-life interview with employers
Those that attend the Job Fair Boot Camp will receive priority access to the April 19 job fair at 8:45 a.m. (regular start time is 9 a.m.)