- This event has passed.
Job Fair Boot Camp
January 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pre-Registration is required.
Employers are seeking employees who are equipped with the skills necessary to get the job done. The Job Fair Boot Camp will prepare you to present yourself in the best way possible at the January 18 Job Fair at Goodwill Career Connections.
The workshop includes:
- Basic Training – What you do before, during and after a job fair
- Dress Rules – Your “get a job” uniform
- Sound Off – How to approach the employer with your elevator speech
- Networking – How to network at the job fair
- Interrogations – How to ask questions of the employer
- Resume Maneuvers – Creating a resume that will help you get a job
- Application Overwatch – Filling out applications effectively and properly
- Interview Drills – Practicing a real-life interview with employer.
Those that attend the Job Fair Boot Camp will be part of our Advance Guard. Advance Guard members will receive priority access to the Jan. 18 job fair at 8:45 a.m. (Regular start time will be 9 a.m.)