- This event has passed.
Combined Insurance Hiring Event
February 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until February 27, 2020
Hiring for Sales Agent – JO# 11178495
Duties: Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients.
- Valid driver’s license
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident and Health Insurance license or willingness to obtain one
See job order in www.ncworks.gov for complete job description.
Local area NCWorks Career Centers operate under the guidance of the Piedmont Triad Regional Workforce Development Board and are a part of the state and national Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act system. The Piedmont Triad Regional Workforce Development Board is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.