Goodwill fashionistas can find deals on jewelry this fall when the Bling by Goodwill pop-up jewelry boutique stops in at their local stores. The Bling pop-up shop is set up in each location for one weekend only.
At Bling, shoppers can find fashion necklaces, rings, bracelets, pins and more, in a variety of styles. All items are priced at two for $6. Bling will be on-site at the following stores this fall, from Thursday through Sunday at each location:
- Jul. 26-29 – Clemmons Retail Store (2635 Lewisville-Clemmons Rd., Clemmons)
- Aug. 9-10 – Lenoir Retail Store (960 Blowing Rock Blvd. NE, Lenoir)
- Aug. 23-26 – Lexington Retail Store (251 Lowes Blvd., Lexington)
- Sept. 6-9 – Viewmont Retail Store (1877 N. Center St., Hickory)
- Sept. 20-23 – Black Mountain Retail Store (2978 Highway 70, Black Mountain)
- Oct. 4-7 – West Jefferson Retail Store (1291 Mt. Jefferson Rd., W. Jefferson)
- Oct. 18-21 – Waughtown Retail Store (528 Waughtown St., Winston-Salem)
- Nov. 1-4 – Mocksville Retail Store (1355 Yadkinville Rd., Mocksville)
- Nov. 15-18 – Thomasville Retail Store (903 Randolph St., Thomasville)
- Nov. 29-Dec. 2 – Fletcher Retail Store (3530 Hendersonville Rd., Fletcher)
- Dec. 6-9 – Waynesville Retail Store (229 Paragon Pkwy., Clyde)
- Dec. 20-23 – Mt. Airy Retail Store (1986 Rockford Rd., Mt. Airy)
Follow news about the pop-up boutique on social media using the #blingbygoodwill hashtag. Click here for store hours and contact information.