Goodwill’s Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Thursday, May 9 at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC. Proceeds from the event will be used to support Goodwill’s Outreach Scholarship Fund which provides financial assistance and other resources to program participants. Regardless of the situation, Goodwill believes that everyone deserves the right to live, learn, and work in our community with dignity, choices, and opportunities. The Outreach Scholarship Fund ensures that costs is not a barrier to someone receive the training they desire. To sponsor the tournament or enter a team, please complete and submit the Golf Sponsorship Form, here.
Presenting Sponsor – Ryder System, Inc.
- Captain’s Choice
- Registration begins at 11:30am; shotgun start at 1:00pm
- Team entry includes green fee, cart, lunch and dinner
- Prizes awarded for closest to the pin and longest drive
- Presenting Sponsor (exclusive – taken by Ryder System, Inc.): 3 teams of 4 players, lunch and dinner, logo prominently included in all promotional materials, logo included on tournament golf balls, opportunity to display banners at event, opportunity to distribute company-branded promo items, opportunity to speak at shotgun start
- Platinum Sponsor: $3,500 – 2 teams of 4 players, lunch and dinner, logo prominently included on printed promotional materials, opportunity to display banners at event
- Gold Sponsor: $1,200 – 1 team of 4 players, lunch and dinner, logo on printed promotional materials, opportunity to display banners at event
- Hole Sponsor: $750– 1 team of 4 players, lunch and dinner, sign with company name displayed at hole
- Team Sponsor: $500 – 1 team of 4 players, lunch and dinner
- Tee Sponsor: $300 – sign with company name displayed at hole
Your participation in Goodwill’s Golf Tournament helps continue a tradition that has lasted more than 90 years. Since 1926, Goodwill has provided hope and opportunity for people in northwest North Carolina. Only with the community’s support can we continue to assist thousands of people each year find jobs and reach their fullest potential.
Payment is respectfully requested prior to the tournament. Register and even pay online by submitting the Golf Sponsorship Form or request an invoice by email or US Mail. For more information, please contact Janet Lowrey at email@example.com or (336) 724-3625 ext. 1201. Fees include sales tax. Contributions are deductible for federal income taxes in the amount over the market value of $65.00 per golfer.